TV-free, check!
For two full weeks, I did not turn on the TV.
Except twice, to make sure tivo was behaving, but I didn't watch anything substantive.
My disclaimer is that I did watch TV when I was at the gym, and I did this for two reasons. First, on a basic level, I couldn't exactly ask others to turn OFF the TV if they were watching. Second, the point of putting this item on my list was that I was spending way too much time on the couch. Don't get me wrong - I'm all for QT with the couch, but for a while I was starting to lack the Q. Just T. Lots of T with the couch. So, working out is certainly the opposite of mindless CSI-and-easy-Entertaining-with-Michael-Chiarello-watching. There, I justified that one.
Check!
Except twice, to make sure tivo was behaving, but I didn't watch anything substantive.
My disclaimer is that I did watch TV when I was at the gym, and I did this for two reasons. First, on a basic level, I couldn't exactly ask others to turn OFF the TV if they were watching. Second, the point of putting this item on my list was that I was spending way too much time on the couch. Don't get me wrong - I'm all for QT with the couch, but for a while I was starting to lack the Q. Just T. Lots of T with the couch. So, working out is certainly the opposite of mindless CSI-and-easy-Entertaining-with-Michael-Chiarello-watching. There, I justified that one.
Check!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home