thirty by thirty

Monday, October 02, 2006

...aaaaand I'm back.

Sorry to disappoint my loyal reader, but it was a busy month plus, travel- and life-wise.

I finished up #2: Visit 2 foreign cities! Nell and I hit Rome, Nice, and St. Tropez in mid-September, and I loved it. Rome was a sightseeing and eating whirlwind, and we really felt like we covered the whole city. We got to see a friend of Nell's from work, and a friend of mine from work, for dinner on separate nights. Nice was our in-transit city -- where we figured out how to get to St. Tropez -- and was a really nice (ha ha) beach town. St. Tropez, and the wedding we attended, were absolutely ridiculous, in a good way. More details will be given over drinks. On with the list...

In fortuitous news, I have dinner plans with my friend Chavez tonight, and she suggested that we go to the Melting Pot, a fondue restaurant. So in a few short hours, I'll be able to tick that off.

Other than that, I should probably refocus and get back to the list -- I was so occupied with the travel that I haven't done much thinking about progress.

A quick shout-out to Josie and Bob! Their wedding Saturday was sooo nice, and the reception was a great time. I hope they're having a great time in Destin, but selfishly, can't wait for them to come back to spend time with the happy couple :)

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the shout out! We had a blast and are now enjoying some total down time at the beach. Happy early birthday!

    By Blogger josiem, at October 05, 2006 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home