i'll miss you, but it's time...
There really isn't an unhealthy food* that I like more than chocolate**, but I realized today that I haven't had chocolate in a few days***, so I think it's time to do my month. I'll miss you, sweet candy, but I'll be back soon. I think I last had chocolate Sunday night, June 25, so I am clear to dive back in later this month. 4 weeks is Monday, July 24; 30 days is Wednesday, July 26. We'll see how that week goes...
* please don't try to assure me that dark chocolate will save me from all sorts of ills. it's still chocolate, and the only thing it will save me from is a smaller dress size
** although the aforementioned dough affinity comes close
*** 3, to be exact, but that's actually quite a while for me
* please don't try to assure me that dark chocolate will save me from all sorts of ills. it's still chocolate, and the only thing it will save me from is a smaller dress size
** although the aforementioned dough affinity comes close
*** 3, to be exact, but that's actually quite a while for me

2 Comments:
So this, then, would not be the right time to tell you that Godiva will be handing out boxes of chocolates to everyone at tomorrow night's event? Right?
By
BabsieD, at June 28, 2006 2:26 PM
The key word here is "boxes." As opposed to "having an ice cream bar with Godiva hot fudge sauce." I will hang on to that box (for dear life) as inspiration. :)
And if there were, say, an ice cream bar with Godiva hot fudge sauce... well... there's always another month to tackle this one!
By
becky, at June 28, 2006 2:38 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home