thirty by thirty

Sunday, April 23, 2006

OVERHEARD: merging the blogs

Yes, it's time. Some of you may know that I used to post to another blog somewhat regularly* but something got in the way** and I have not kept it up as it deserves. I have decided to merge the blogs, and post the Overheard tidbits here. DCist has adopted this idea; however, considering I love DCist, I'm cool with it.

Overheard went something like this: I'd hear something funny, usually completely out of context, and write about it. Who said it, what they were probably thinking... it usually descends into general mockery.

So, we'll try this and see how it goes. I meant for this to be a blog just for my list, but in the spirit of my move next week*** I am going to consolidate the blogs, and in the process, hopefully use both more.


* rjb476.blogspot.com
** life?
*** crap. That snuck up on me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home