really??
So.... I was just fiddling with some minor format changes for this blog when I noticed that I have two #8s on my list. I have to admit I am both embarassed and confused, because I have read this list more than a few times, as have many of my friends. Any suggestions on how to rectify? Should I remove one item, or renumber and make it 31?
Kind of takes the wind out of my sails on having finished one item, if I'm back at 30 left on the list!
Kind of takes the wind out of my sails on having finished one item, if I'm back at 30 left on the list!

1 Comments:
Just remove one. You will still have successfully completed an item. Pretend like 'run an 8-minute mile' was never there. Not that I don't believe in you but that one might be a tough one to do! You can still run, maybe just not kill yourself to do a mile in 8 minutes. Run a 9-minute mile with me someday and then we'll go celebrate with a drink at Biddy's.
By
Teen, at January 19, 2006 12:34 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home